can you.. "
Step by Step guide to pair your Switch+ device to Amazon Alexa.
1. Open the Alexa app on your mobile device and select “Smart Home.”
2. Select Get More Smart Home Skills
3. Search for “Switch+” and select it in the search results.
4. Select “Enable” in the skill page.
5. When your Switch Plus account has been successfully linked, press the “X” in the top-right corner of the screen to return to the Smart Home page.
6. Select “Discover Devices” so Alexa can find your Switch+ Smart devices enrolled to your Switch Plus account.
7. After the discovery is complete, you will see all of your Switch+ Smart devices and activities from Switch+ listed under “Your Devices”. You can now start interacting with Alexa and Switch+ . Please see the section below for commands you can give to Alexa..
8. You’re all set! Tap Got It to exit the setup guide.
Now lets try
Say, " Alexa, turn on the living room lights"
Remote access from your smart phone